Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Las Vegas Sighting

Las Vegas - August 19, 2006

Saturday night in Vegas, Honey Gangsta and I were walking along minding our own business when we saw firemen lined up holding their fireman boots in their hands. We asked them what was up and the most gorgeous hottie informed us that they were raising money for Jerry's Kids (that still happens?). We made small talk and I told him that I was once saved by a LVFD and rushed to the hospital (***from getting food poisoning from the HILTON***) and to this he said - "I was going to say, you look familiar." NO WAY! He couldn't have remembered me with my hair all messed up and after puking for 8 hours, I looked completely different having come from Sephora and having completed a self-inflicting make-over. But the weird thing is, I thought he looked familiar too. So it could be - he may have been the one to save me. I do remember vividly how hot my rescuers were, and so was this guy.

To go off on a tangent, what fate brought me this hottie McHottie to me and then let him slip away again. I'd move to Vegas in a heart beat! Sigh...

No comments: