Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The Little Hills of Cerritos

Los Angeles - August 7, 2006

I hurt my back this weekend :( and my chiropractor here in Cerritos does not work on Mondays so they sent me to a different guy. He came out between patients and did a doulbe take - "why do you look so familiar? Did you grow up around here?" Why yes, I did. See this is a new twist, because he might actually know me, and not just think that he knows me (turns out, he didn't really know me).

After we got our chat on, and in between yelps of pain from being cracked like a pretzel, I find out he has Hungarian blood, so perhaps the familiarity is from his heritage?!?! Not sure.

Most surprisingly, the receptionist, who I talked with extensively while waiting, had a daughter that I went to high school with and knew!!! And she didn't think she knew me. Weird ha?

So, the first three post are from three different states - my fame spans America...ha ha ha ha.

No comments: