Sunday, November 25, 2007

Multiple Sightings

Cerritos Towne Center, November 23, 2007

I haven't posted in a while, the people coming up to me telling me they know me from somewhere has thinned out thank goodness.

There have been a few people who 'recognized' me over the past few months. In New York, I was at the Red Door Spa for a client appreciation event (mani/pedis) and the place was filled with Eastern Euro women who worked there. They of course thought I looked familiar, cause I probably looked like one of their family memebers.

But just yesterday, I was at Ulta Cosmetics when the checkout girl was staring at me precariously. I gave her that look that says - "you better tell me what's up or I'll miss interpret your stare and get pissed off." So she did. She said I looked really familiar. So I asked her what her name is. She told me and then followed it with - I just think you look familiar because you look like Kirsten Dunst. Booya! Another Kirsten Dunst! I'm might actually start believing it.

No comments: